Just in case you need any more reasons to book the inaugural Walla Walla Wine Train with us, we have put together a list of "The Top Ten Reasons to Book the Inaugural Portland Walla Walla Wine Train."
1) Volcanoes, Vineyards, and Waterfalls. At sunset, the scenic Columbia River Gorge is seriously spectacular.
2) With wine in hand, it is all about the journey. Train travel offers you a chance to read, drink, chat, nap and even guilt free texting. Pretty much the opposite of driving.
3) You’ve always wanted to brag to friends about the fantastic time you had in the Tri-Cities.
4) Bargain blankets. The Western Icon Pendelton Woolen blankets are actually made in Pendleton, and we're going there.
5) Invest wisely! Travel is the only thing you can buy which will make you richer.
6) College hunting for your kids? Parents weekend is better with wine. Soon to be empty nesters think the three Colleges in the Walla Walla Valley pair nicely with the 250-mile distance from Seattle and Portland. Close, but not too close.
7) #hashtag. Your aspirations of becoming a social media star can come true! We will have a photographer shooting for our website, and want you to help populate our online presence through reviews and photos. (#yipee)
8) Become a part of history. There is only one inaugural Portland Walla Walla Wine Train.
9) Make new friends. Walla Walla is filled with friendly people. In fact, it was voted one of the friendliest towns in America.
10) Traveling makes you happy! New experiences give us moments to remember and you a more interesting person. Priceless!